Old 09-01-2017, 11:36 AM
  # 160 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Hi old friends! Congrats Bandi and Delilah on your milestones!
Sandy, it's great to see you and I am so glad you are enjoying your meditations. Any you can recommend?

I'm doing okay over here- about to celebrate 4 months. I have relapsed twice since last January right after the 4 month mark- not sure what that's about but it's not going to happen this time! I am really focusing on not making big changes even though I am interested in going back to work soon (being a stay at home Mom is just not for me.) I am terrified since the last time I went back to work I relapsed a week later. Not sure it's related or not but it could be (too much stress.) My therapist thinks I am strong enough to handle it but he's only seen me twice so I'm not sure he should be guessing that much. Anyway, the job will come in due time. Right now I am focusing on my oldest son who is starting kindergarten next week and my younger son who is going back to preschool after taking 5 months off. A lot of changes going on here and some new routines to figure out. It's stressful enough as it is, I can't imagine piling a new job on top of that.

Anyway, just thought I'd fill you in on the details.
I am feeling really strong in my sobriety- no cravings or thoughts of drinking. Being sober is becoming the "new norm" and I love it

Much love to you my friends...