Old 09-01-2017, 10:06 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Rosa86

Hi , firstly well done that you are on day 4 !!! I am also off drink and on day 27..
fortunately my partner does not drink and that makes things a lot easier,.
I can understand that you are mad at your husband , this is a tough time for you and you need his support.. and we always express are anger to those closest to us ..I would say it is important to focus on the reason you are giving up alcohol at the minute , you are trying to get healthy and also happy again , alcohol dulls our emotions and in the amounts we drink causes damage to our mind and body .. you firstly need to focus on yourself and your recovery ..it would be hard to discuss harmful drinking with him until you are sober for a while . What you could do is set yourself a goal ..stop at the brewery but have an non alcohol beer or soft drink and focus on enjoying your time with the children.. believe me you can do it because you are strong and have determination .. obliviously it goes without saying drinking and driving is in acceptable but you need to get yourself strong and well and that is the most important thing at the minute.. x