View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 10:48 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  
Mizzuno

Ah, yes, the procrastinator. Loved the video.

I dont really see much procrastination happening here, Obladi. I think you have prioritized the inside. That seems fitting doesnt it? As you get the insides of yourself aligned, you are getting the inside of your sanctuary aligned too.

Its so good to see what you are doing and I know that it will inspire many. I am inspired.

Onward and Upward, Obladi!

PS. We bought a bag of stuff to put on our front lawn about a month ago. It still sits in the carport and I am pretty sure its going to sit there for another few months. ........... Im not too keen on it. When we bought the house, the yard was filled with dandelions. I bought "grandpas dandelion tool" which takes each Dandelion out of the yard by pulling out the roots. A safer option than chemicals. Needless to say, after weeks of only making the smallest of a dent, I broke down and bought "Weed and Feed" ........
Ive been procrastinating putting it out there. I have come to the conclusion that lawns may be a waste of space and I am starting to think "Bigger picture" with our little plot.