View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 11:03 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Obladi
Life Goes On

Meditation for the day:
Live Expectantly
Believe Deeply

Went to a meeting at 0630 today, oh my. So glad I did. It was a really good group and the topic was spiritual awakening. People spoke of the many and various ways that this came to them and how they interpret it. For most people, it seemed to be a very quiet thing that was simply finding a peace or sense of serenity by living with integrity. One person said she had literally experienced a moment at her first AA meeting. I can't imagine! What I took away is that everyone is individual and unique, so it makes sense that how people come to and then experience spirituality or peace or oneness or whatever is based on that individuality. Awesomeness.

I am very forgetful and a bit giddy right now, so am worried about repeating myself. Please give me a break if I do. (Meds have been adjusted.) I'm pretty sure I didn't yet report that I found out yesterday that I will be out on medical leave for at least 3 more weeks. By the time I'm done with this adventure, it will be fall and my house will be the Taj Majal.