View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 01:43 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
corywh

You can do it. Imagine how your body will feel, when you don't have this to worry about.

The trick is going to be finding ways to have fun, and ways to be alone. Let that sink in..... finding ways to be alone without doing the things you are. I've been reading alot today.... and many people say that when you start drinking (or doing whatever) alone, is when your problem begins. I know for me that is absolutely the case. You responded on my post (thank you), and this has been a realization of mine today. Maybe for you too.

The thought of not even having one "relaxing" drink alone, while I'm on the road, alone. The thought of justifying it by saying, look at all of what I am doing. Or... conversely - look at the stuff I'm NOT doing (ie - going out every night, beating my wife, shacking up with prostitutes) it must be okay.

It's not okay, as you and I are both learning concurrently together in whatever opposite ends of the earth we are on. It's not okay.

I don't like being weak, but I have to admit that I am weak right now.. moreover I need to be weak. I need to learn. I need to... digress.

Your body hurts, so what. In 20 years when you're not hurting anymore you won't be thinking about hurting right now. Make the right decision.

I want you to make it.