Old 08-15-2017, 11:37 AM
  # 200 (permalink)  
Ananda

Hi guys!

I haven't been able to listen to the Liam songs yet ... but did you know he played on the Colbert Show last night (here)? Unfortunately, because I'm trying to go to bed earlier, I missed it. will listen to the songs soon!

I did listen to the other song Steely, and yes! It is soooo seventies LOL. I always remember LuLu and Boom Bangabang ... 1968.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ew43u2gS0Y

I have major fits of "don't belong" and nobody cares, and no one remembers me. I think most people have the thought (yes even Liam), the difference is how I can hang on to it instead of brushing it off like a nat ... it then becomes the charming voice of Mara telling me all will be well if I just take a drink.

My birthday for 9 months is coming up on August 30th (I think). In my AA "home group" they do celebrate 9 months (I think) and if you have a sponsor the sponsor gives it to you. Since I don't actually support the type of sponsorship that the people who's sponsor's give them chips have ... I don't know ... If K gives me the chip I'll feel weird and if she doesn't I'll feel weird. Just knowing that I have boxed myself into an intellectual corner makes it less likely I'll be concerned about all that BS

I know you love your son steely ... I love mine too ... even when he is mean. I just wish I were god and could change his heart and heal your relationship with each other... but if I were god I probably would find a way to f it up

Laters!