Old 08-15-2017, 05:41 AM
  # 195 (permalink)  
Steely

Dearest Kenton, that happened to me in the beginning (before my blip) and it really upset me too even though I thought it was a bit silly of me, but it did hurt and was disappointing. I used to look for it excitedly. Everyone else was getting firecrackers and cakes and my name was always missing.

I made contact with venuscat who, because I was new thought she was a moderator because she seemed always to be doing such a great job.

I've never mentioned this before but I worry about venus and hope she is OK. She is a really beautiful woman and extended her hand to me from the very start, she deserves the very best. I don't like America to have her, she's ours, all ours!

She told me she wasn't a moderator and put in contact with Anna, I think, and my name eventually appeared.

It makes perfect sense kenton, your milestone is so very important and should be recognised as such, and your assessment of feeling left out left because of the actions of your mother having done the same, could not make more sense.

You are always included in my mind kenton, always,and I'm going to adopt you You are a Nobender the most inclusive mob in the world. You are loved, and I love you deeply. You possess all of the the qualities that are so rarely seen these days. I so respect you.

Now watch this kenton -

:

Kenton Is the Very Best and I Love Her