Old 08-14-2017, 08:46 AM
  # 184 (permalink)  
Ananda

Good Morning from hedgy land!

Kenton - the eclipse is next Monday and my surgery is after that. sorry for the confusion!

This week is all about mowing and cleaning. Although my lawn is a bit larger than some, the reason it takes up all my mornings is because I am very slow walking it due to my balance issues, and the mower we bought that I can push is quite narrow so it takes more swipes of the lawn to cut the grass. Additionally, with rain the grass grows a lot which means the grass was too tall and I had to double swipe some parts as there were lots of stick up parts... I think mowers will know what I mean.

I am thinking that most if not all of us have dogs? I use to have a T-shirt that read "I don't need a man, I have a dog". That was during my man hating stage .... I no longer see men as the enemy. I figure every one is my enemy now (yes I'm kidding).

Slept too late again, so will try to cram a whole lot of work in the next 6 hours - mowing, big book reading and note taking for K, and then the flood claim work that requires sorting through a bunch of boxes.

I think I will set my alarm for tommarrow morning right now and turn it on so I can try and get back on track.

Hope your home design is going well Steely. Although I'm really not very good at it, at some point I had to accept intellectually that I cannot control how my son feels. Sometimes that even reaches my heart.

Bager, Poppy, Plenny and ... oh crap, my memory for names is gone although I know who all I'm talking about! - I hope you all can try to check in daily. K, my sponsor that I don't call a sponsor, has pointed out to me that checking in here is a really strong statement of commitment to sobriety.

Love to all of you!