Old 08-14-2017, 02:40 AM
  # 183 (permalink)  
kenton

Hello!

So Nands, the surgery is this week? Sending you lots of love. I hope it goes really well and you make a quick recovery. I bet you can't wait to get it done.

Nands, Badger, hope you enjoyed/ do enjoy the eclipse. I've become really interested in space, planets, stars etc. Never really thought about it before. Now I'm endlessly fascinated.

Steely, I never knew about your husband taking the kids. I can't imagine what that must have been like. Sounds likely that your son is holding onto stuff from that time. I don't know how you begin to address this with him. Staying sober has got to be the biggest thing. Stay strong Steely - as I know you always do xxx

Poppy, hope you enjoyed your snuggles with your dog. I saw someone the other day wearing a t shirt that said, "The more people I meet, the more I love my dog". I thought that was pretty funny. Bit mean to people but I understand the sentiment. Dogs never judge, always love unconditionally and can't speak. Perfect companions. I want to get a t shirt that says, " I'm sober. What's your superpower?" Because when I was drinking I felt weak and insignificant and now I sometimes feel like a superhero! I think we are all awesome. Fighting this fight every day and being honest about our struggles - to use my sons' favourite word, that's EPIC!!

Kev, are you okay? I really hope so. Hope you check in soon Kev. I'd love to hear from you xxx