View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 01:53 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
norfolkgal

There is literally no way I could possibly go into rehab for thirty days. Not only do I have no money, but I run our business absolutely single handedly. If I am gone for even half a day it's a disaster. I have tried to hire others to help but I then can't afford to pay them because business is not good the past two years. My daughter is also being homeschooled by me because of her own anxiety and depression, so my being here is not an option in any way. I know that I would be much more "here" for her if I was able to go into inpatient rehab, but that just isn't an option so I will have to do it otherwise. I have wanted to try EMDR (I think that is what it is called). I have not been in therapy since i left the abusive relationship that led to the PTSD--against because I cannot afford therapy and the state keeps rejecting my Medicaid applications for various reasons. I am hoping that if I can get well I will be able to make a bit more income and purchase health insurance again to help with therapy fees. Thank you all so much! Thank you everyone!