Old 08-10-2017, 07:10 PM
  # 154 (permalink)  
Nic233

Well i have reached day 6 which seems miraculous!!! I'm actually feeling excited again- I am a much happier person sober which i think we all are!!!

Sunny, it's tough learning to get through the events sober. I used to dread them, but I did manage to get through them for a while.. I'm looking forward to doing that again some day soon

Bandi- you're a true inspiration.. Do you still feel that you have to work on your sobriety just as much, or is it like second nature yet, and you are just a non- drinker now? I can't wait to have the same amount of time as you do behind me!! xxx

Sandy- It's so good to hear that you are doing so well and that you have 5 months behind you.. Super proud of you xx
I don't think it's self centred to think that stresses are your fault.. It sounds a lot like me when i am feeling a little anxious. My anxiety goes through the roof sometimes, and i have a lot of self- doubt.. It sounds like you have come such a long way with how you are feeling about yourself.. Keep your beautiful attitude hun.. xx

Delilah- I am sending continued prayers for your Mum. Hopefully she is recovering well after her procedure...xxx

Dee- Just thankyou for everything you do.. xx

Hope i haven't missed anybody. I am truly so grateful to be back this time. I am feeling blessed that i still have you guys to come back to xx
Happy Friday anyway- I have some planning to do so that i get through the weekend without falling down
xxx Love to you all xxx