Thread: 30 Days
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 05:05 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
mns1
Sober Soldier

Nova - Thanks, I am feeling much better! And I think your reading material is on point. I am really starting to realize the importance of balance between our physical, intellectual, and emotional health in not only staying sober but just healthy and happy in general. Keep up the awesome work!

Dee - I will try not to be a stranger! I am trying to really start listening to my body and mind and the signals they are sending me if that makes any sense. Right now keeping up with my daily meditation and just getting the rest I need seems to be just right. But the need for some SR came calling around my 30 day mark. This is the first time I've reached that milestone in a long time and I just had to share it! I will check in as often as I feel the need to!

Phoenix - A total wakeup call for sure. It was a nightmare. I knew what I was doing was utterly insane and leading me down a path to certain catastrophe, but I did it anyway. It was so horrible. I am just so thankful I found the strength to stop and start recovering.