Old 08-03-2017, 12:34 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  
kenton

Hi everyone,

Good luck with the big project Plenny, hope it all goes well.

Hope you're feeling ok Poppy, thanks for the advice re the wedding. I think you're all right. Seems so ridiculous to risk my sobriety for one day. I hope you're feeling ok about the wedding you have to go to this weekend Poppy.

Kev, you're so right. I do use the word "should" far too much. I think my friend who is getting married SHOULD have contacted me after dad's death but who am I to decide how people should behave? Also I think I SHOULD go to her wedding but in the big scheme of things, my sobriety has to come first. I think I've lived my life doing what I think I SHOULD do and look how that turned out!!

Watching Sponge bob Square Pants with my youngest son as I type this. Has anyone ever seen it? It's completely crazy but quite funny!! Nands, Steely, hope you two are doing ok. Hope your health is ok Nands xx

Kev, like you I'm so glad we can vent our feelings here. We are on a roller coaster but coming here is like having a little rest before the ride starts again. Hope everyone has a great day xxxx