View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 08:20 AM
  # 115 (permalink)  
freein14

Tops, I think the weather fronts often get to you first, then seem to meander over to us. Could you let me know when you start getting some dry weather, so that I can get some washing done in readiness for hanging out on the line?

Enjoy the trails if you do decide to brave the elements..

Mariah, hope all went well at rheumatology today. It's good to keep a check on things. Camping by the river is a lovely way to spend time. Sleeping in a tent while listening to the river flow must be even better than listening to rain falling on the canvas (which is generally what I fall asleep to when camping, and of course the gentle drip, drip of water seeping through the tent seams and finding their way in to my sleeping bag is really what it's all about .......ah, those were the days....)

I think I've been what's known in camping circles as "the over enthusiastic amateur" probably not someone you'd like to go river rafting on the rapids with!

You're both sounding so energetic and outdoorsy, while I'm being a bit grumpy watching life pass me by. Time for me to step up a bit and get out my skipping rope!