Old 07-30-2017, 02:18 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Minnie973

Thanks tomsteve. If you don't mind I would like to pick your brain to try and get a deeper understanding of the thought process.

Did you blame your exes for your drinking? For instance: I asked my ex one day if he was going to be drinking that night. He got mad and said he hadn't planned on it but now He was going to. One of many examples.

Did you blame your exes for the breakdown of the relationship? For instance: After my 3 hour nightmare along with everything else happening with my exes drinking I was very hurt and angry. He would tell me that the reason things weren't going well was because of my attitude. He would blame my friends and told me they were manipulating me and that I was their puppet. And on and on.

When your exes ended the relationship were you hurt or angry? I have a feeling my ex is telling all of his friends bad things about me to make it look like I am a horrible person and so they will feel bad for him.

If there are any other things you can think of that might shed light on the situation I would like to hear them.

Thank you.