Old 07-25-2017, 10:46 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
dwtbd
quat

" I will never drink again , and I will never change my mind" <-- that is my BP , my AV wants me to add "unfortunately" here, but IT would , yeah ? Not unfortunately I will never drink again, but that I feel the statement about changing my mind is necessary as an adjunct. My AV wants me to feel that adding it is 'proof' that I may waiver to keep my resolve.

My wife is a wine drinker, I' hate(d)' wine , I used to drink hers all the time though, it was a nice supplement to keep the'visible' supply of my favorite beverages from dwindling too quickly. Fortunately , she prefers red so dark bottles and large ones mean the levels don't appear to change too drastically to the casual observer, lol. Obviously she knew I drank and wouldn't have minded if I drank wine but for some reason I thought I needed to keep at least some secrets, like the bottles of bourbon in the closet , in the shed, and hidden in the garage and sneaking out empties, man do I not miss any of that .
Point being , I was shifting from the get go, shifting is a 'simple' technique to use to identify the Beast, you inferred 'ease'. Nonetheless the confidence is predicated on the 'adjunct' and not technically an adjunct( adjunct being a sometimes nonessential addition) but a principle element, ie any doubt is AV.

My BP is a plan I designed and implimented, it's the plan the Beast will never be resigned to, but I don't care. F888 the Beast