View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 08:07 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Incontrol15

Amp... The US is a scary place to live right now. I'm not surprised by the police man's statement. Most definitely not surprised it came from my home state in Ohio.

Ohio is the center of the Bible Belt here in the states. Very conservative views. And also bullish.

It is in my opinion that the states will not remain a world superpower for much longer. It's inevitable anyway. History has proven that power shifts

It seems as though the states really don't care 4 the people. At least not in the right ways. Or in the ways that I personally think wood help the states continue growth.

It just seems there's simply too much focus on money. That's it, nothing else matters at the end of the day. The United States has built an Empire made of Styx.

Excuse the grammar, I am using speech to text. Why it would convert sticks to Styx is beyond me.

Honestly, when you look at the big picture, and I mean the really big picture of life, its meaning, and its purpose. Money has nothing to do with life. Nothing.

There was a time, when religion was open, shared, and accepted for the most part. Those days are long gone. Nowadays, everyone refers to "God, or the universe, what ever you believe in"

Universe? Really? IDK. And meanwhile we live in a society where religion is not even suggested that much. Spirituality is not promoted at all or used to guide the country, states, towns, families, individuals.

All the problems are due to money issues and app the solutions are money related. The priorities are money based. They may talk about a social issue like drug addiction, but the problem and solutions are usually money focused. Addicts are treated as broken individuals, not a symptom of the system.

A system, by the way, that has developed with only money as concern. How can we treat people and spend less money, how can we treat people and make a crap ton of money, how can we protect doctors from being sued, how can we help those without money get medical care. On and on and on.

We are in the beginning of a real epidemic I think. I say beginning because the country isn't approaching this from the source of the problem. It's blind, or refuses to admit, it's the big pharma system that created it.

It's going to get worse until that system is replaced. Meanwhile, big pharma is looking for ways to treat the addicted, so they can make even more money.

I don't know what the answer is. I only feel we are heading into self destruction because we are letting money, and our egos guide us, rather than God, or the universe, what ever you believe in