View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 05:23 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
stargazer016
Quit 4/17/15

Best wishes for a relaxing vacation Dee!

Thanks for the new thread!

Amp, opioid abuse is rampant here. People get strung out on percocets and Oxycontin, then switch to a cheap snortable heroin when their prescriptions run out. The Republican plan to cut 24 million people from health insurance is running into opposition from many Republican governors whose states are facing an opioid crisis and would lose millions in Federal government funding to help their citizens. I think I remember reading somewhere that every dollar spent helping folks fight addiction saves forty dollars down the road in medical and court costs. It is truly money well spent. The heartlessness of the privileged elite here is mind numbing.

At any rate, I hope things are progressing with your lives. Guess you are gearing up for the fall very quickly approaching Amp. There must not be any down time as a business owner.

Summer used to be a somewhat slower period in my work, but we have been short staffed for so long that it has almost become the new norm. It starts to grind down even the most motivated after a while. No lazy days of summer here.

Inc, I hope that you are continuing your daily meeting schedule.

Has anyone heard privately from OMD? I see that he hasn't been on SR in well over a month. He was sounding very stressed in his most recent posts. I hope all is well with him.

Have a good day all!