Thread: She's Spiraling
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 09:48 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Cyranoak

For the love of God... it will stop when you stop it. No sooner, unless she dies or goes to jail or prison for killing your children or some innocent. How much more evidence do you need before you remove your children from that toxic environment? I didn't, and my now adult daughter is paying the price in spades-- I was weak and did not act as soon as I should have, and decisively as I should have (and well before I knew what to do).

I'll share my experience in this way-- our daughter is out of the house for the last three years and is exactly like her mother-- EXACTLY, and she found herself a nice older man who is an alcoholic and drug addict-- yay!
The guilt? 100 percent mine. The responsibility for keeping my daughter in that environment for 14 consecutive years? 100 percent mine. The person I should have prioritized the most I prioritized the least-- to this day I don't understand how it is I prioritized myself and her drunken mother instead, and for so many years.

I've been seeing your posts for years-- at this point there is nobody for you to point the finger at but you. You know what to do but, like me, you appear to lack whatever it takes to do the right thing for your children.

My two cents.

Cyranoak