View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 12:10 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
freein14

Two nights a week sounds like a good balance Tops. I hope you're able to reduce your hours soon.
I think a lot of work situations are more stressful than they used to be. There's just so much competition, the workforce are often treated like expendable machines rather than human beings. I think it will turn round again, and someone will realise that a happy workforce = a hard working workforce.
I've just downloaded a Byron Katie book on to my kindle "loving what is.." I'm hoping her method of personal enquiry will help me to clear out some unhelpful patterns of thinking that I seem to be harbouring at the moment (mainly work related stuff).
I felt so stressed yesterday morning, before I set off to see my parents, that I ended up being so irritable and shouted at my partner (about some trivial misdemeanour). I apologised and tried to explain how I was feeling, but it's taken until this morning for him to start talking to me properly. He does this big "sulk" thing, that can be very annoying!
I think I could do with some time away, just to have some time on my own would help a lot I'm sure. It's not possible at the moment, but perhaps later in the year. I'm really looking forward to seeing Eckart Tolle in September.

Anyway, I hope everyone's week gets off to a great start.