Old 07-06-2017, 06:05 PM
  # 448 (permalink)  
Needachangenow

Hello All,

So, I have to just share this, and ask a question...has anyone else had strange/real/scary drinking dreams???

This morning I woke up in a complete panic, completely thinking that I had fallen off the wagon the night before. This was just a terrible feeling of course. Since my dream took place on an ocean cruise, there was not much of a possibility of it being real!! But the feeling certainly was real! In the dream, I didn't want to drink, but for some reason, I did, a lot. For some reason I had access to a rum and coke dispenser, and partook of it often. Also, in the dream I was hiding the fact I was drinking from everyone around me. Also, in the dream I attended an AA meeting on board the ship, and I knew everyone in the meeting! (in the dream I knew them...in real life I have no idea who they were!!) It was crazy, and so real feeling and guilt inducing!! I hope this kind of dream does not show up again!!

DLB it is so great to see you use the word HAPPY!!!! So wonderful. I have not suggested SR to my sister in law as of yet, but that is a very good idea. I didn't realize there was a section for families as well.

Have a great, HAPPY, healthy, sober day Januarians! And hopefully those dreams will not be haunting any of us any time soon!
NACN