View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 10:07 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
PhoenixMama
Lela

I am starting an NAD+ infusion program tomorrow (and have spent a lot of time on this site just reading but am now a member). I have been through detox once and succeeded through an intensive outpatient program but relapsed after 5 months. I also stayed at my mom's house (though I'm in my 40s with a toddler) and need to learn to do it in my home, not in a bubble. I have liver, pancreas issues and am a single mom to a 3.5 yr old (her dad is also addict but not able to function or maintain enough to care for her or live with us). So this seems like a hopeful gift and opportunity. My insurance is paying 100%. I will keep you posted but was thinking about the pill form when I am finished with this but I guess I will talk to them about it. TOMORROW IS DAY ONE and I could not be more ready (or desperate to get off this ball and chain that is literally killing me). I am in my early 40s and have already had awful medical issues as a result of my alcoholism so it's fair to say it's time to get back on track. It was the best I ever felt, those five months. And proud of myself. That was the best.