Notices

Recovery sucsess

Old 07-19-2016, 03:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Recovery sucsess

Hi, ive been an on looker and member of this fourm for years, id like to share some importaint information with you.

Ive taken the time to open a new account so i can post this to help others.

I have been a cocaine addict for over 12years

I have all the same storys as you guy, relationship brake downs, neglecting your self and life.. Not understand why you Continue to act the way we do even when friends and family are crying infront of you to change...

I have always been a fighter and over the last 18months id say i spend around 2 hours most evenings researching addiction, cures, help and methods.

Im in the UK and have been on the phone for hours at a time with contact from detox centres and wellbeing centres ect even MD's

After many trials on my self and products aimed to help and methods aimed to help ive nailed it.

I have somthing that has changed the way i feel, the way i think .. All cravings gone.

I have to share this.

My girlfriend was crying a few weeks ago as she said she dint ever thing she would see this side of me again.

Im in disbelieve myself.

The prosess ive used is extremely affordable and life changing.

Im reaching out here and ive no need to,

The problem i have in sharing my succsess with you guys is that ive used a suppliment that has been 70% of the reason for my amazing life change, but i understand fourms will not allow us to talk about products ect

Im now reaching out to the website oweners / mods

Is there any way i can leave some information of the general idea so people can go on and reaaruch "Many" products simular and just be informed?

I believe this information will save lives as its saved myn.

Im in such a good way that im sat here taking time to help other people when i no longer need to be online on addictipn forums.

Im a 30yr old construction worker in the UK that dedicated my free time to recovery and won. Please allow me to point people in the right direction.
Old 07-19-2016, 03:17 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

It will depend on what the product is James....but mentioning a name - without links - is probably ok.

How long have you been clean?

D
Old 07-19-2016, 03:22 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Curious how long you've been sober? Are you working a program of any sorts?
Old 07-19-2016, 03:30 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Ive been clean 10weeks.

But this is diffrent, not one single craving, if i get abit angry i dont boil over onside and use it as a reason to go off and do drugs - can anyone relate to that feeling?

Im totaly changed

I was using every 2/3 days and i was nasty to be around for my family, selfish

Im sooo positive , its not a whim,
I wont use.. Ive not drank or smoked either.. I smoker 10 a day and drank 6 bottels most evenings.. I dint try to quick smoking or drinking it just came with it

I want to talk more but im worried this post will get deleted..

What i can say in the US un like the UK were im from, this plan/treatment is becoming common in rehab and detox centres.
Old 07-19-2016, 03:32 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hi Dee ive just seen ur responce, thank you..
Old 07-19-2016, 03:40 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

The idea and treatment is called NAD+

NAD + to have in a center via IV treatment is ment to be expensive as hell. And i did plan to do it..
But i found a product called Niagen that is a natral product called Nicotinamide riboside, look this up your selfs.. This seemed to be the better version of only a few, i took 1 250mg every morning for a week then i went up to morning and night.. After 2weeks i woke up one morning and it was like id woken up from a bad dream, i said to my self "ive been gone but im back now"

Zero sides affects .. I cant beleive how its changed my feelings towards using drugs and how great i feel.

Niagen is the closest product available via oral to NAD+ that is only given via IV treatment, but im getting the same benafits as what you read on NAD+ for addiction

Ive saved up and am of to london for NAD+ treatment in 6 weeks only beacuse ive had such a great responce to this i want to try the beat version.

Hopfuly i can stick around to share my experiance dee?

So all im saying here, no links- please google NAD+ for addiction and read all avaliavle info from many many sources .

Thanks you for letting me share some succsess . Things have changed
Old 07-19-2016, 04:03 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Ive now downloaded the app and would like to keep people posted on my new journey and how i get on in 6 weeks? I dont mind filming my progress ect, i just know how hard this is and how easy it can be! I just want to share some success because ive been frew hell
Old 07-19-2016, 04:21 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Administrator

From here on in, as long as you stick to detailing your own experience and stop short of recommending something for others, it should be ok, James

What worked for you may not work, or even be suitable for someone else, that's why we have a medical advice rule.

I always recommend folks see a Dr before starting a supplement, especially if they're on other medications.

Medical and Psychiatric advice includes giving a diagnosis, treatment plan, medication advice and dosage suggestions, over the counter and natural home remedies that should be approved by medical professionals
congrats on your 10 weeks and good luck

D
Old 07-19-2016, 08:16 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Thanks Dee, just so you know i have to see the doctor before i can have this treatment in 6weeks
Old 07-05-2017, 10:07 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Lela

I am starting an NAD+ infusion program tomorrow (and have spent a lot of time on this site just reading but am now a member). I have been through detox once and succeeded through an intensive outpatient program but relapsed after 5 months. I also stayed at my mom's house (though I'm in my 40s with a toddler) and need to learn to do it in my home, not in a bubble. I have liver, pancreas issues and am a single mom to a 3.5 yr old (her dad is also addict but not able to function or maintain enough to care for her or live with us). So this seems like a hopeful gift and opportunity. My insurance is paying 100%. I will keep you posted but was thinking about the pill form when I am finished with this but I guess I will talk to them about it. TOMORROW IS DAY ONE and I could not be more ready (or desperate to get off this ball and chain that is literally killing me). I am in my early 40s and have already had awful medical issues as a result of my alcoholism so it's fair to say it's time to get back on track. It was the best I ever felt, those five months. And proud of myself. That was the best.
Old 07-05-2017, 02:29 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome to SR PhoenixMama

D
Old 08-24-2017, 08:45 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Lela

Hi @james88, I am on Day 49 of sobriety after going through my 20 day NAD+ treatment. It's been amazing. Like a light switch was turned off in my brain. I still have cravings but they are SO much more manageable and are negligible. I was drinking about a fifth of vodka a day so was in dire straits. Hope you are still doing well. Lela
Old 12-13-2018, 01:55 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Sorry to necro this thread, i've been struggling addict for about same amount of time and tried everything. Saw this thread and would really like to speak to James and anyone else to find out how they did with this. I've tried NACT, CITICOLINE, CBD, everything i just cant stay clean. Frontal lobe feels destroyed. I bought NR and it arrived this morning.

Took a 250mg dose didnt feel much, so upped to 500mg and did feel like bees were running through my frontal lobe etc. Felt relaxed. Didn't get energy boost got the opposite which tbh I'm used to with adaptogens cuz I am constantly in fight and flight mode from panic attacks and overmethylation.

First day so no change to cravings but I have hope now seeing so many people talking about NAD+/