Old 06-24-2017, 03:50 PM
  # 353 (permalink)  
Viperidae

I'm lying low. Feel terrible. My allergies kicked in big time again. This is nasty.

I seem to be bound and determined to keep my life at a stand still. That's what I'm doing. Choosing the status quo and remaining a prisoner. I'm a real tiger. I can do anything, but I'm drugging the tiger. I'm also lying to people.

After 90 days last year I gave notice to leave my apartment of 20 years and was out in 30 days. At 25 days I was up at 7am and going strong as long as I kept to my strict diet.

I'm a nice guy. I'm smart. I'm talented. And it's time to stop drugging the tiger.

I'm consistently asked if I'm a lawyer, a social worker, even a scientist recently. I know a lot, about a lot of things. It's too bad I drugged the tiger so long. I'd be one of those things. But I've got the education and background to fit in with high end professionals. That's who I drank with.

My sick friend was in touch with me today. The building maintenance guy said he might be able to help her clean up. When she went out he got a few people together and cleaned out the masses of trash and cleaned the whole place for her. She was living in filth. It was an incredibly nice thing to do. I did it once already. He must have got 4 professional cleaning guys. She sent photos. Then she asked me for a ride to get food and I had to stick to my line in the sand. Help me, not her. It would have been easy for me, and it would have been the 400th time I gave her a ride in a 18 months.

Ok. Dinner is ready to be fired up. Talk later.