Thread: Never again?
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 01:49 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Wholesome

I gotta say that living with a drinker is really starting to wear thin with me. He's come home again in the middle of the night too drunk to be able to get back in the house so I've got to get up and help him and then he wouldn't stop rolling over on top of me and grabbing at me even though I kept pushing him off and telling him to leave me alone until I gave up and left the bed. Now I've been up hours before I had to get up for work and I already have to get up at an ungodly hour. I really wish he would quit too because I just don't want this in my life. I love him and I'm not prepared to leave him. He doesn't drink like this all the time but when he does it's so disruptive and obnoxious. I shouldn't have to wrestle him off of me, he would never act like that when he's sober. We have plans for tonight which will suck now because he'll be in a crappy mood because he'll be hungover and grumpy so I'll get to put up with that. I don't know, it's hard the way my relationships have changed since getting sober, this kind of stuff used to be the norm and I would be a participant but now it's such a turn off for me and it makes me so uncomfortable....... and mad. I didn't want to have to get at 3am and start my day like this.