Old 06-21-2017, 03:56 PM
  # 332 (permalink)  
Viperidae

Thanks Retired . Axe he's right, seize this chance. You've got your whole life ahead of you.

As far as things with my friend go, I've cut it off. So far I've been successsful, even though it's been painful and difficult. I don't think I'll ever move on with my life with her around. Maybe mean to say, but true. She's a huge burden. As her desperate pleas die down, things are a little easier.

It looks like I'll be going to Vermont. It's truly a beautiful State. All forests. Mountains, streams, forests, wildlife, and very few people. My buddy's 3 cabins are very nice, but there's no electricity, no phone, no cell signals. There's no noise except nature. You need to get on his boat to get out across the lake to the cabins. Gas powers the stove and refrigerators and old style globe lighting. It's a half hour drive from nowhere, and a stones throw from Canada.

I'm hoping in a couple of days. The added benefits: being 200 miles away from my friend with no cell coverage, and the fact that my buddy doesn't drink.

Viper