View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 02:23 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
reefhugger88

Thanks Lexi - I am gaining some much needed clarity. About myself. I have realized some behaviors that I would like to eliminate to be more healthy...how I react to some situations instead of act. As much as this sucks it really is great for me to begin again in a way and be stronger.

Maybe some of my codependent tendencies pushed her further into this guys arms. But let it go and let god right? The point is I realized that I have those tendencies and am working on them.

I realized I handled breaking up with her not in a truly loving way-not getting the closure I needed and reaching for it without acceptance. That if I do love her, it does mean I wish the best for her despite the circumstances.

I don't know what this means as far as if she realized that any relationship with me (friends or otherwise) is unhealthy for her and she is moving on accordingly. I do understand she owes me nothing - even amends. Time will tell if she truly values the relationship the same way I do; that letting me down easy was the best way she could handle it as much as I was blew it by not accepting it sooner.

Either way its happening and right now its none of my business until it becomes my business.

Thanks for reading.