Old 06-13-2017, 07:57 AM
  # 342 (permalink)  
Steely

We love ananda and I love kenton and kev too, and not wanting to leave anyone out because we all have our own correct and proper timetables and I care about you all, but you 3 gals have all been so staunch and solid with me throughout these hard and testing times that I cannot adequately express my gratitude. and I'm thinking about you too rainy and Poppy.

Your kindness, wisdom, strength, and humour has kept me pushing forward, something I will never underestimate or forget. You have never let me down.

Am thinking about you kev and your thinking that maybe you are too young for an old such as myself, but I'm here to say that each and every one of your posts has been packed with the same struggle we are all encountering. The struggle for autonomy and selfhood. You make it real kev. I see myself in you.

The struggle for self is one of the biggest struggles any human being can make kev and not many even bother and is testament to your maturity and strength so please don't think me a schmuck for saying these things because in my heart they are real.

Each of us are here much because of the lousy hand we were dealt and used alcohol from the very bottom of that deck to win the hand. But it failed and here we are looking and finding a better deal though sometimes it may not seem so.

We have hung with each other with support and laughter and no judgement enters. I am privileged to know you all and again, please don't see me as mushy, 'cause really I'm not, I just know how lucky I am to have you as my friends.

And why am I not surprised to hear that you sat with the woman in distress kenton? And why am I not surprised to hear that you can pick up on the vibes of people?

It's because you are kind, and you care about others, something so rare in this imo shallow and self interested world.

I picked up on your being glad that you weren't around when women were burnt at the stake for being witches kenton.

Please see selfie above.

Going to make myself a hot milk with nutmeg sprinkled on top before I hit the sack.

My love to you all.

You can now shoot me for being Schmuck no. 1.