Old 06-12-2017, 09:12 PM
  # 340 (permalink)  
Steely

I know exactly how you feel nands in not always being aglitter and aglow. Most days are difficult for me, some more than others and what with everything else going on, alcohol notwithstanding the abuse still haunts.

I'm putting all of my money () on sobriety giving me the wherewithal to find peace with it all, and find myself some serenity, and I truly think it possible.

If drinking I would not even be in the race caught on the idiot loop for the rest of my life and I am not going to allow for that to happen.

Like kenton with her refusal to let the morons in London win, likewise me, with the morons who got me. They will not, cannot win, I'm holding the bird. The "bird" being the top card, Queen of Spades, in a card game nands, and without waxing too lyrical the "bird" being sobriety. We're all holding the bird. Yay us!

Don't know why I posted you this morning to ask if you were OK, I just had a feeling, and caught a glimpse of you from the corner of my eye so I'm glad to hear that you are relatively OK. Same here.

Not possible for anyone to always be aglitter and I don't even want for that, it's good to feel and think beyond the glitter.

Just glad that you are OK nands and to let you know how much your presence has meant to me. And naturally that includes kenton and kev without whom I know I would not have made it this far, and besides, I love laughing with you all.