Old 06-12-2017, 03:28 PM
  # 339 (permalink)  
Ananda

You two are such a laugh!

I haven't had a productive day, and am feeling a bit off balance and tired. It happens, and yesterday I was pretty active.... geeze I sound like a REALLY old woman... and I'm not that bad!!!!

I suspect that it as much due to my mind in hyper drive sorting information and sobriety and trauma in the background.

It's been a good day. Just feel a bit off. I tend to get too worried when something goes hinky and I think it is health related ... The Dr. had me go in and get a EKG on Friday and I assume the information on my loop-recorder for the prior week was a bit off... and Crap ... EKGs are expensive. Mom knows about it and will help me out when the bill comes. thank god insurance will cover part of it.

I need to bathe and go to the "women's Meeting" ... be back in about 3 or so hours ... about 11 am aussie time (right?) and Kenton should be sound asleep still at that time...

Don't worry about me. My health and mental issues are really not very bad at all ... but I just don't feel like I'm being true if I don't share that stuff too .... I'm not that gitter and glowy

Laters and thanks for the laughs!