Old 06-12-2017, 12:51 AM
  # 324 (permalink)  
Steely

Kenton, how much you make sense to me,

Im feeling sorta the same way, but we need to do it properly this time around. You Only Live Twice

I'm anxious about my kids welfare when theyre here on relatively safe grounod PLUS ....

The compounding effect of all that you have been through would have any mother fearful for her children. Lioness. More than fearful, anxiety provoking with our thoughts scalding, I know the feeling, but we gotta find a way free that is better.

My granddaughter whom I love so dearly and who is very close to me went to France just recently. When her mother became I became mother to her in more ways than one. I adore her, and I know she loves me. Digs my haircut

I was terrified for her safety kenton, but did not utter a word. We can't block their discoveries kenton, besides they'd never speak to us again.

Once I fully recognised how much she was looking forward to it, I could not but look forward to it with her, still scared.

She had a ball. I have pics of her outside the Eiffel Tower on New Year's Eve. She was loving it and It looked beautiful. And so did she.

RAIN seems the only way to go at the moment kenton. I think it's a good way, don't seem to hurt any.

I'm worried this won't send and didn't finish upsaying what I started to say.

My love to everyone xxx