Old 06-11-2017, 01:48 PM
  # 311 (permalink)  
Ananda

Hi to the "Dork Brigade"

I have to go wash my dogs (2 takes a while ... they are very big).

But I did want to pop out to Kev that I think that no matter what choices we make, it always means we didn't choose something else... so regret can always be our companion if we aren't careful. To go on a theme ... (not to make a laugh .. but serious underneath) ... Perhaps we need to invite our regrets in to tea. I often would try to skate over and push out my regrets. At this time maybe I need to just let them speak up when they arise and put them back to bed so to speak. Regret isn't really my enemy ... I think it just reminds me that there are many paths and if I took a diferent one ... think of all the good things I'd miss on this path.

Anyhow ... Kev .... what I am saying is you just make what seems like the right decision at the time and accept that regrets happen. If you do what YOU thing is the CORRECT action .... the regret won't have a sword to hold over you ... EEEKKKKS - I'm you you ing instead of me meing....I won't go back and change it cause now you guys will see how come I **** people off so much in real life where I can't backspace and reword....