Old 06-10-2017, 02:56 PM
  # 291 (permalink)  
Steely

You'll find the perfect sobriety ring nands and it will fit like a charm.

I'm liking Roshi nands, "take a stand where you are" is a beauty and really helps even though I've only been practicing for two days. Insert little green laughing man.

You know what? Everytime someone posts, and says I've said something good I have to shut my iPad because I can't bear to read anything good about myself. Truth.

I've so familiarised myself with self criticism and self destruct stuff that it's taken grip. And there I was thinking alcohol was a solvent. No, it just made the grip more tenacious. Stuck!

So don't think you are alone kev in the not thinking well of yourself, or your past, I'm in the same boat, and without wishing to speak for anyone else reckon we all make up the one crew.

I had an afterthought about you speaking with your bf and agree with nands and kenton on that count, but was also thinking that it would be good for YOU to just sit with your thoughts as you grow better(er) and better(er) where you'll be able to discuss it in full context, but with self love and compassion in mind.

We need to have the privacy of our minds, it's what makes us ourselves. And I'm still struggling kev.

Believe me kev when I say I know from whence you came. I come from there too.

How did your family visit go kenton? You were fully armed that's for sure so hope it went well. I'm pretty confident that it did.

Isn't it good when, with good sobriety, (and I reckon the Nobenders have good and developing sobriety) I'm able to deal with the world with less fear and trepidation. It comes and goes, but am finding that sobriety is the solvent. Insert laughing wo/man dressed as chemist.

I'm going to visit my little sister today for lunch. This will be the first time I have been to her house and am anxious, but also looking forward because I know I would never have been invited had I been drinking. Man, I would have arrived drunk

Got my sobriety ring on too kenton, and Buddha is a Nobender. Wish me luck too.

Love you all.