Old 06-09-2017, 12:55 PM
  # 276 (permalink)  
Ananda

Kenton - you bring out the best in us!

Kev - I didn't get to comment earlier (I feel so much like I've been bad and need to play catch up ... but that is just my mind lying to me).

I forget you are the "young one" although we are all older than our years in our experience and younger than our years in our hearts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6oiBlioFOM

I was forced (or felt forced) to continue to visit the place of my abuse until this day. It is my mom's home. For a while my therapist was coming to my mom's house and we met there so that I wouldn't get lost trying to find his office. But when we began the new therapy on the abuse, we decided that definitely was NOT a safe place for me to work on it. I even have to sleep in the same bedroom as the abuse at Christmas's that I go. I guess that I have gotten to where it doesn't bother me.. perhaps it is desensitization?

I'm still so glad you are turning into little Buddha's (LOL - don't want to offend any Catholics or other religions .... there are other terms I could use .. but I figure you all know what I'm trying to say!

post more later .... had to watch our president talk ... not saying anything more (there are always PMs).