Old 06-08-2017, 06:57 PM
  # 264 (permalink)  
Ananda

Steely,

I love your Macklemore coat! it is cool and you are cool too as Kenton said! I'm impressed you threw away clothes! I am a hoarder of 2 things .... clothes...and food. I don't have a lot of food horded now because I lost my job and ate most of it up. But clothes are a real problem. I have ranged from 145 to 190 in the last year, and actually was 134 not so long ago....

I have clothes ranging from Size 10 to size 22 or XXL or 3X I won't throw any away because I typically run through those sizes in a 7 or 8 year period. And now I have no money to buy new clothes if I loose weight. Lost a lot of clothes that would fit now in the flood of 2014, so am mostly in hand-me-downs. So ... yes .... I have 3 very large closets (I mean very...just short of walk in) and 5 large chest of drawers full of clothes!!!!

I'm glad you are so ready to move. It's tough to get that taken care of. I think it awesome to not know where you are going. I try to remember that I never know where I am going or will be tomarrow, not just house wise, but life wise and goal wise. As my son told me the other day.... the future isn't fact. I am learning to live with the uncertainty and sometimes to even relish the adventure!

You said lots of other cool stuff...but don't wanna loose this post!