Old 06-08-2017, 04:44 PM
  # 262 (permalink)  
Steely

Need a mate?

Ha ha Dee, and you too kenton your post was so funny.

Was just about to ask Nobby No Mates kenton if she needed a mate, because I'm in the same boat. Just when I think I have a handle on it, it slips away. But unlike kenton I was too gutless. I would have eventually but felt like a nob

Telling myself it's not a linear process and we'll have our ups and downs. At least now I know what I am looking for and that's progress for this black duck.

Your image of you as a robot kenton had me vision you as a Dalek roboting around booming, "Exterminate, Exterminate", to those miserable women.

Maybe the N in RAIN stands for Nuke

What planet are these so called "friends" of yours from kenton? Planet Nasty? Firmly believe their non-inclusiveness is based solely on their inability look upon the activated Buddah

There's truth in my summation I reckon, and their tomorrow will not be ours kenton, and they will reflect upon it as our tomorrow's grow brighter.

But you rose above the rabble and are triumphing over that other robot, John Barleycorn. At least a Dalek lets you know it's a nasty piece of work while John Barley exterminates with a sleazy smile. You rocked it kenton.

Really happy to see your post rainy. I relapsed in late April but have chosen May Day as my sober date because I like the symbolism that represents May Day. I chose to remain in November Class too because 'knew' everyone, and felt safe.

Always good to see a Nobender as have become so fond of you all, you have helped me so much.

I am scared I'll lose this post so will send now before I turn into a Dalek.

Love you guys.