Old 06-07-2017, 10:27 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Ladybird579

I don't even know how to go there with a child and a mortgage and a home that is really not in selling shape and bills, and dogs....etc.

OK when I decied I was done I had an animal rescue with 40 rabbits in my garden, 8 cats, a dog, 12 guinea pigs and a half finished house that needed work I couldn't do, 8 kids at home, 4 of whom were on the cusp of going to uni and one doing training. I had no job outside the home, no money and nowhere to go.

I made a plan and 3 years on am divorced, in a flat with my two youngest sons. 3 cats ( my older kids took the rest and ditto the piggies) my dog is with a good friend and I see him all the time. My older adult kids got a house together and are at uni or finished now. The rescue animals all got adopted and the house sold after I got workmen in to do the bits I couldn't.

We are happy...so happy. At the time I seriously doubted how it would all come together but it did. You can do it. Yes we've less money but you can't buy peace and great memories we are building.