Old 06-06-2017, 03:17 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Dee74
Administrator

Originally Posted by Cocobeano View Post
Binge drinker. Ashamed that it's my go to. It enhances the good and temporarily helps the bad. It's been the funny part of me. People love drunk me. It's changing tho. It's like sitting down, starving at a restaurant and you open the menu to see all your favorite things that make you happy. Then gluttony and remorse hit. That's how I explain it to my husband. He enables it because he is gone so much and I think he feels I deserve it. Him being gone is a huge part of my drinking. Kids are easier. Life is easier. When drinking. I am scared. I'm sad. I need to break up, but I'm still in love. Where do I go from here? AA? I realize I can't do it alone. I've tried. I need options and support. Day 1.
SR helped me change my life so you're in a good place for help cocobean

I defined myself by my drinking, I used it as a cure all for very situation, for every bad feeling and for 'fun'.

I ended up drinking all day every day.

But I changed - it was hard..especially in the beginning...but if I did it, you can too.

Read around post as much as you like,. see what others are doing to stay sober and ask questions.

Welcome aboard

D