View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 04:08 PM
  # 83 (permalink)  
Hitbytrain

He emailed me - you were all right

He emailed me this morning. Didn't see it until a bit ago.

---Thank you for being the greatest person... blah blah blah... I never intended to hurt you... blah... by the way I still have matters to settle like my 'this' and my 'that' ... I can meet you next week... whatever.

Didn't respond and I won't. My conscious is clear. Hey owes me a lot of $$$ so I'm not going to let him make me think I owe him anything, including his few renaming items worth a fraction of that. Or use it to manipulate me.

And I feel like he never has consequences to his actions in life! and he simply can't continue to get my business help and whatever he said anymore. Still trying to take!!!

Or his stupid few worthless items. "When you continue to drink and live this way... and treat people this way... sometimes you may have to lose a lamp or two because you lost your right to be in that person's life." My thought.

When he abused me, he abused ALL of me. He doesn't get part of me. Not even a reply.

I am NOT engaging or explaining. He will have to just go away. I'm not contacting him ever again.

So predictable! I'm a true believer guys! You were right! Lol. TGIF

Last edited by Hitbytrain; 06-02-2017 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Typo