View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 06:18 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Ja3nt

9:02 pm - still no drink!

Thanks again for the support. I keep coming back to this today because it's been so amazing!!

My dog seems to be doing better, just keeping everything clean and hoping that he doesn't get infected.

For the first time in about 3 weeks, the anxiety isn't here. I can actually relax and feel sleepy. You don't know how wonderful that is when you haven't been able to stand up straight because the massive knot in your stomach won't allow you too. I even had a little bit of an appetite! It felt amazing to feel a little normal.

I do have a couple of jobs in the works. One would be amazing but it would require a move. The second one is the same and the move would be to NYC. I can't see myself there at all. The third would be great but still waiting to hear back. I have applied to over 1000 positions, no doubt. There is so much competition that it takes forever to get noticed. Such a pain. I hate filling out applications at this point. It's non-stop and so boring. Ah well, that is what we have to do, right?

Just wanted to say good-night to everyone. It meant so much and helped me feel better. I appreciate so very much. <3<3<3