View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 08:41 AM
  # 97 (permalink)  
SoberLeigh

Originally Posted by Conquest View Post
Sorry to miss out the last couple of days, but it has been anything but quiet at my house! Lol. Our company headed back yesterday. They are dear friends that we haven't seen since the wedding. It was really hard to say goodbye. But we have made plans to head their way (Arkansas) this summer. Then we were invited to a neighbor's for dinner. That led to a "quick" fishing trip that ended at 11:00 only because some storms were coming in. Today will be different though. I'm off and hope to get some stuff done around the house, now that it's just me and the pup. We had plans for a fish fry this evening, but the weather doesn't seem to want to cooperate...looks like a super rainy week here. At least the tomatoes will enjoy it!

Phoebe, your diet sounds like mine! I'm on some new medication that is enabling me to branch out a little more, but it's mostly lean protein, super-cooked veggies, and rice/potatoes. Baked potatoes have become a regular part of our rotation because everyone can make one their own way while mine can stay boring (ha!), typically a good crowd-pleaser. It is frustrating and feels like the world revolves around food sometimes, but being sick is much worse. Remembering that it's temporary helps a little.

Making a list of summer projects, starting with refinishing our patio furniture...Can it really be as easy as Pinterest makes it out to be?
Kudos to you, conquest, for undertaking furniture refinishing/restoration.

My sister does that and is quite good at it.

Best of luck.

Before and after photos?????