View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 07:00 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by phoebe64 View Post
Thank you so much sweet Leigh. I've had an overwhelming week, processing my next steps in my illness, following the surgical consultation I had on Wednesday. It's been emotional too, as I deal with my children reminding me of my failures as a mother in my time of recovery. Between Friday morning and this morning, each threw a disrespectful fit over missing pieces of laundry. Umm, the missing item this morning was a soccer shirt left flung over a kitchen chair on Thursday. Imagine that after yelling at me, trashing the laundry room, and, more disrespect, my 17 yo daughter found it in her pile of clean clothing!? I'm also feeling unloved by my husband, whose not even sat with me to discuss my surgery appointment or plan, let alone I had to go alone to the appointment.

I'm feeling very low and sorry for myself today... very lonely, and hungry, but I can hardly eat...
Oh love, I am so sorry.

Your daughter's behaviour was inexcusable. And I am so sorry that your husband hasn't been more supportive. Wish I could be there to help you. Betting Leigh and the others have already said the same thing. Just love you so much honey.

Many many huge squishy hugs....OK, not too squishy, don't want to hurt you.