Old 05-22-2017, 06:18 PM
  # 126 (permalink)  
Viperidae

The Lyme thing is what it is. I ain't cryin' about it. I just read something about adversity and hard times are what put a soul into an intelligence, and I've got a heck of a soul. 8 months in bed. Booze won't help it. I've proven that I can feel better. It's made me a pretty tough dude, and given me gifts. I treasure simple things a lot more than other people. I don't care about your damn Porsche. I'd rather have a crappy lawn chair and a beach (a nice girl wouldn't hurt .

It's just stress is rough, and all of the health conditions that it creates for good. A friend of mine had a dog that's legs were useless. He was crawling around. They treated the Lyme Disease, but it didn't work. Nothing worked. After about a year, the old beast just beat the crap out of the Lyme himself. He beat it, was running around. My sister's dog has had it several times even with Frontline onboard. If you are lucky, the symptoms are obvious right away and you get a serious rash. I have never seen the Bull's Eye Rash. I've seen a number of Lyme Rashes, usually they cover a massive area. But I've never seen the classic one.

I guess you could compare it to malaria. Some people are going to die and others can get through it without any treatment. In Connecticut we know that no one, no one, knows anything about Lyme disease. If they say they know something for certain, they are full of $%^&. No test, no doctor can say for sure that you do not have it, or that you need this or that symptom.

Well I let too many days go by without Prozac and man I'm feeling it. I see the psychiatrist tomorrow and I should be able to pop one in the morning. The good thing is after 7 days or so without, it should kick in very fast.

AXE, yes I gotta cultivate the grace. I can't take it for granted.

I'm going to watch some more episodes of that new Twin Peaks.

Later,

Viper