Old 05-18-2017, 08:03 PM
  # 95 (permalink)  
Viperidae

Hi guys

Well the obvious has been proven once again. It finally hit what everyone thinks is 'hot' today, and my body and brain just turned on. I was fine in heavy black pants and in long sleeves and it was in the 90's. When my forehead breaks a sweat, just being outdoors, everything changes for me. I said I was firing on all cylinders the past couple of days and today was a serious improvement on the 83 degree days.

This is the year I no longer deal with this climate. Or the year I use to escape it for good. I have no clue why my body and brain turn on in weather others think is too hot. What is clear is that everyone is different, and my doctors agree on this. People move to Florida for a reason. I'm going to my psychiatrist soon and we'll talk about it again. There is not a pharmacological solution, nor supplements. I've been pounding the vitamin D and there was an improvement, but not like this. I think 90 days in 90 degrees and my health issues might be over. I can't forget this feeling come fall when I'm exhausted, depressed and want to booze it up.

I'll tell ya, I used some Medical Maurijauna the other day. Maybe not the ideal thing to do, but it was very, very helpful. It's a liquid in a dropper. 3 drops on my tongue. All the worrying just vanished and I was energetic and on task for about 8 hours. Yeah maybe it's substituting one thing for another, but I had no hangover, I went about my day in a sober fashion, and is Prozac, Wellbutrin and Klonapin any different? The answer is NO. I can't smoke the stuff, it makes me paranoid and exhausted.

I can get legal weed pretty easily, but the costs are ridiculous to get the paperwork. It's actually not cool. So it's really not even an option.

Went back and looked at bikes today. That 2014 500cc Honda Dual Sport is still there. It's 'cheap.' Still... it is expenditures.

TWIN PEAKS starts on Saturday, a new series with the original cast and David Lynch directing on Showtime!! 2 hour season premier. I guess I'm going to be paying for the Showtime APP. Oh well.