Old 05-14-2017, 06:21 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
smlg10

First of all, I am sorry for what brings you here. I am not usually one to respond but your story hit home as looking back your story sounds like mine several years ago. The thing is alcoholism is progressive and it will get worse.

To anyone looking in, my life now is in shambles. My AH has been out of the house since Jan, has no job, been lying and drinking the entire separation and I am a financially destroyed single mom to 4 kids while working full time, trying to keep my kids in their school, dealing with the entire community whispering and trying to keep our house in the short term to preserve a little bit of stability for my kids as they have great support near us. His current living situation is coming to an end and he will be homeless in a week. Homeless.

I'm probably not one to give advice and I am not saying your situation will become as bad as mine but if things continue it will get worse. If you would have told me 4 years ago this would be my life, I would have laughed in your face. No way this man that adored his family could ever do the things he has done and currently doing, it's unthinkable.

Nothing I have done or can do will change anything, he has to save himself.

Sending strength to you!