View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 07:32 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Linz805

Originally Posted by HTown View Post
If you are meeting brokers and touring, I imagine there will be wining and dining involved. Are you buying anything? Are the brokers clients or are you the client? If you are the client, you can set the tone easier. My team drinks a fair amount at meetings, and customer dinners, I order a non-alcoholic beverage, and to be honest, none one has ever said anything. You can say you are on a short course of meds and you cannot drink if pressed. You can have a great time, and be sharp and focused and have fun on the trip all while staying sober! you got this, good luck
The brokers are our clients?? We pay them a lot of money. They will be buying our dinners and whatever else. I am sure there will be wining and dining involved. I have been to broker dinners before and just manage w/ a non alcohol beverage but that is always a few hours and then I can go home! It is just nerve wracking because of the unexpected. I am just putting it out there to all my peoples Oh and I def am not in charge here on this trip. I am at the bottom of the food chain lol