Old 05-03-2017, 02:57 AM
  # 264 (permalink)  
dontlookbacchus

Day 123.
Thank you all for understanding. Yes, I am trying to feel regular accomplishments again to help my low mood swings. Just being sober, although great, isn't enough. I guess it can be financial goals, or health as well, later. I was just starting with creative goals.

So glad the early performances went well, NACN, and excited for the official opening. It must be fun experiencing this with all your senses fully on. Knowing you have your lines more-or-less memorized. Excited for you.

J9. Hope the cold doesn't get worse. I had a near-miss cold last weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed it just stays a sniffle before your big trip. It is awesome you are about to hit your century.
If you do decide to tell your friend you are taking a break from booze, I am sure she will be shocked to hear how long you have been and how much you have achieved.

Thanks MrM. I had no idea it is a third of a year already !

Great to hear from you Site. We miss seeing your posts. Glad you are doing well and thanks for quickly jumping back on.

I was up late but doing OK. Off for my exercise and sticking to this plan of learning new software. Also taking my diet more seriously . I figured I would start with those two for my next challenges to see improvements.

Have a healthy, happy and sober day classmates.