Old 04-27-2017, 01:59 AM
  # 238 (permalink)  
dontlookbacchus

Day 117.
Thanks J9 & Ina. I honestly think my down phase is very similar to what everyone else in this class faces. I feel very fortunate to have you guys to check in with. And read your posts. None of us are really alone going through this journey. So much of the healing is psychological and unpredictable. I need more patience, probably.

My hands no longer shake either. I used to try to hide them at work also. I remember a few times where people had noticed. I am glad I don't have to worry about that again. Or if I sweat, the dread that I might smell of old booze . Occasionally I smell people who have been drinking for extended periods. I am sure there have been times when I have reeked like that on Mondays or whatever. Even at work.

On a FAR happier note, well done Cute ! That is a great milestone. I was trying to figure out ( drivers licence being awarded aside) when the next numerical milestone is ? 150 I suppose. Are we all through 90 days now ?

My work days have been better this week. I think fatigue and the feeling of "is this all there is" weighed me down at times. Forcing myself to make constructive change, learning new things to help my work performance, even in small amounts, helps my mood.

Have a wonderful, healthy, sober and constructive day classmates. I am so appreciative of you all. One more day.