Old 04-26-2017, 01:37 AM
  # 233 (permalink)  
dontlookbacchus

Day 116.
Thank you J9. I think I probably should have described my thoughts better. I love being home, after work. I do have hobbies and motivation here, but my actual job isn`t as fun as it should be and as it was last year.

My attitude is a bit down at the moment. I too have dreaded scribbles above my head through large parts of the day and am trying to figure out why, and try to not be so prone to depression when things F*up, I suppose.

I also work out, most days as you know. I am probably similar to everyone in our group. I wouldn`t trade this for anything and am so proud of this.

Just at work, I need to get out of this funk. I did at times yesterday, and was happy, and will continue to try again today. I have a way out, just with depression you can easily get locked into paralysis as far as motivation to make things better.

Sorry to be a downer today, classmates I am very much in this and fighting the good fight. No turning back for me , just healing. Like us all.

Thanks Dee for that background. 90 days was better. This is just a down spell probably.

Have a really great, happy, sober and motivated day all. One more day.