View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 07:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
loveandmagic

Trying to practice self love

I woke up this morning, and again just started crying, missing my AXBF and decided to call into work bc my pinched nerve in my neck has been acting up and I honestly just didn't feel like being around humans (I'm a hair stylist). So I went and ate at this magical Egyptian spot in my neighborhood, and then went and got two 90-minute acupressure massages, back to back. Yes folks, you read that correctly. I had my body rubbed down for 3 hours. I then went over to my best friends house and cried to her for an hour, and she reminded me that I have the biggest heart anf did everything I could for that miserable butthead.

Now I'm eating gas station donuts and passion fruit iced tea, laying in bed and watching Seinfeld.

I'm still so angry at the world and I miss my boyfriend so much... but i tried to make the best of this crappy day, and I think I somewhat succeeded.

For those of you hurting, god knows I'm hurting too; emotionally, physically and mentally.... but it's nice to know that you guys are somewhere out there, also.... and thanks for making me feel less pathetic.